Faye consults with a number of high profile organisations and individuals from across many sectors and fields/industries – higher education, government, non-profit and corporate – to provide:
- tailored qualitative research data collection and analysis;
- model conceptualisation;
- literature reviews;
- writing for publication;
- presenting research (i.e. chairing, guest panelist and speaking engagements).
Specialising in areas of:
- User experience / Human experience design research using a range of qualitative methods (grounded theory, ethnography, conversation analysis) in technological / online and offline / physical environments from any field or sector;
- Interdisciplinary collaboration, creativity and communication – particularly methods to improve communicating and accessing scholarly research;
- Management and leadership for information services.
Faye now offers online coaching/mentoring sessions via Human Constellation Online Coaching. For bookings, place an order for either a single (1 hour) or extended follow up (2 hour) session.
Please note that it is highly recommended that you email faye.q.miller(at)gmail.com with your enquiry + outline of the problem/task/context you wish to receive coaching for to confirm suitability of sessions before placing an order. Thank you.