Faye consults with international clients, collaborators and individuals from across many sectors – higher education, government, non-profit and corporate – to provide:
- tailored qualitative research data collection and analysis;
- model conceptualisation;
- literature reviews;
- writing and editing for publication;
- presenting research (i.e. chairing, guest panelist, workshops and speaking engagements);
- career development program advisory services.
Areas of expertise:
- Career development consulting for scientists, social scientists, creative arts and technology professionals;
- Career development policy research and advice for policy makers;
- User experience research using a range of qualitative methods (UX: grounded theory, ethnography, conversation analysis) in technological / online and offline / physical environments from any field or sector;
- Transdisciplinary collaboration, creativity, leadership and communication.
Faye now offers online coaching/mentoring, advisory sessions and literature reviews for transdisciplinary projects via her digital consultancy Human Constellation.