Faye consults with a number of high profile organisations and individuals from across many sectors and fields/industries – higher education, government, non-profit and corporate – to provide:
- tailored qualitative research data collection and analysis;
- model conceptualisation;
- literature reviews;
- writing for publication;
- presenting research (i.e. chairing, guest panelist and speaking engagements).
Specialising in areas of:
- User experience / Human experience design research using a range of qualitative methods (grounded theory, ethnography, conversation analysis) in technological / online and offline / physical environments from any field or sector;
- Interdisciplinary collaboration, creativity and communication – particularly methods to improve communicating and accessing scholarly research;
- Management and leadership for information services.
Faye now offers online coaching/mentoring, advisory sessions and literature reviews for transdisciplinary projects via her digital consultancy Human Constellation.