- 2019-present Article Reviewer, Journal of Librarianship and Information Science US
- 2018-present Article Reviewer, Evidence-Based Medicine (British Medical Journal)
- 2017-present Article Reviewer, Journal of Documentation UK
- 2014-present Article Reviewer, Studies in Higher Education UK
- 2013-present Article Reviewer, Global Ethnographic Journal
- 2013-present Article Reviewer, Boxes and Arrows USA
- 2010-present Manuscript Reviewer for QUT/San Jose State University PhD Program
- 2009-present Article Reviewer, Australian Academic & Research Libraries
Conferences / Meetings
- 2018-present Professional membership/documentary producer at the International Documentary Association, Los Angeles, California – attended biannual conference in Hollywood
- 2017 Invited Guest Speaker – Research and E-learning perspectives, San Jose State University School of Information
- 2015-present Individual Submission / Consultation Report from Australian Council of Learned Academies’ ‘Research Training System Review’ to Department of Education and Training, Canberra.
- 2015-present Community Member/Promoter – Science Communication Collaboration, Alda Center for Communicating Science, Stony Brook University New York / Centre for Public Awareness of Science Australian National University.
- 2015 – Session Chairperson – 8th International Conference on Evidence Based Library and Information Practice, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia.
- 2014-present Pozible Ambassador, Advisor on Research/Journalism crowdfunding projects development
- 2013-2015 Convenor, Editorial Team Meetings – Global Ethnographic Journal
- 2012 Invited Guest Speaker, San Jose State University, Fall Colloquium.